Limestone Sealer for Patios and Floors
Colour Enhancing Impregnating sealer for Limestone patios and floors
Protective impreganting sealer for Limestone patios and floors
Smartseal Limestone Sealer is a high quality, clear, solvent free acrylic impregnating coating system. Application of the sealer will alter the chemical structure of the porous limestone providing a excellent water repellent and stain resistant surface.
The sealer will give a colour enhancing effect once dry to bring out the original colour of the Limestone.
- One coat application
- 1 x 5 litre will treat up to 30 - 50mē on average
- Highly resistant to algae, lichen and staining
- Will leave surface 'damp' or 'wet' looking dependent on porosity of surface
- Average coverage: 6 - 10mē per litre
- Application by roller or sprayer or suitable cloth
- Touch dry 2-3 hours
- Fully water-resistant in 24 hours
- Lifespan of approx. 5 years can be expected
- Suitable for Limestone can be used externally or internally
PREPARATION: Prior to application of limestone sealer or natural stone sealer ensure surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and free from contamination. If algae or stains are present pre treat prior to cleaning with a appropriate cleaning product.
APPLICATION: A suitable pressure sprayer or roller is recommended taking care to avoid any pooling. Application on all substrates should be to full saturation and on vertical surfaces commence at the bottom and work upwards.
Average coverage: 6 - 10m² per litre
For internal surfaces application by a suitable cloth is appropriate.
Remove any excess after 20/30 minutes.
One application is normally required, do not apply in damp conditions at temperatures below 15°C. Shake container well before use.
All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
SHELF LIFE: 12 months (in original sealed container).
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.