Sandstone/Natural Stone Sealer 'COLOUR-ENHANCED' Finish
Natural Stone Sealer with Colour Enhancing Effect
Protective impregnating sealer to enhance the colour of Natural Stone
Smartseal Indian Sandstone Sealer and Natural Stone Sealer is a high quality, clear, solvent free acrylic impregnating coating system. Application of the sealer will alter the chemical structure of the porous sandstone or natural stone providing a excellent water repellent and stain resistant surface.
The sealer, once applied, will give a damp or slightly wet look finish on natural stone and enhance the original colouring of the surface.
- One coat application to saturation (for best results, apply 2nd 'wet on wet' coat)
- 1 x 25 litre will treat up to 150 m2
- Resistant to algae, lichen and staining
- Will leave surface darker or 'damp' looking dependent on porosity of surface
- Average coverage 4-6m2 per litre
- Application by roller or sprayer
- Touch dry 2-3 hours
- Fully waterproof 24 hours
- Lifespan of up to 5 years can be expected
- Suitable for Limestone, Terracotta, Slate, Marble and Granite
- Can be used externally or internally
PREPARATION: Prior to application of sandstone sealer or natural stone sealer ensure surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and free from contamination. If algae or stains are present pre-treat prior to cleaning with an appropriate cleaning product.
**If applied to a surface where a "sweep-in" pointing compound has been used, the natural stone must be fully cleaned with an Residue Remover prior to sealant application.**
APPLICATION: A suitable pressure sprayer or roller is recommended taking care to avoid any pooling. Application on all substrates should be to full saturation and on vertical surfaces commence at the bottom and work upwards.
Remove any excess after approx 30 minutes.
One application is normally required, but for best results, apply 2nd, 'wet on wet' coat within 20 minutes. Do not apply in damp conditions or at temperatures below 5°C. Shake container well before use.
All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
SHELF LIFE: Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
12 months (in original sealed container).