Roof Cleaner to Quickly Clean off Dirt and Algae from Roofs
Questions & Answers
There are currently no questions for this product.
Fast and Effective Roof Cleaner for all types of Roof Tiles
Roof Clean Xtreme is a fast acting, high performance cleaning product that will enable a roof to be cleaned without intense pressure washing. Roof Clean Xtreme will quickly remove all forms of organic growth from any type of roof tile including clays, without risk of damaging the roof. For best results dilute the product 1:1 and apply to a wet surface by watering can or sprayer. Keep the roof tiles damp throughout the 60 minute period, then hose or lightly pressure wash away with clean water. For areas of heavy contamination or soiling, leave product on surface for longer or re-apply.
Roof Clean Xtreme combines 4 powerful, active cleaning ingredients and a biocide to inhibit further growth of moss and algae.
Helps facilitate the easy removal from roofs of
- Black and White Spot
- Algae and Lichens
- Surface Grime
5 litres of product will clean and treat approximately 40 mē of Roof Tiles. Wear appropriate safety wear at all times. See technical page for more information.
Remove any loose debris or heavy build up of moss and wet the surface with water. Dilute product at a ratio of 1:1. Apply generously to Roof by using a watering can or pump sprayer or airless sprayer. Leave on the surface for approx 60 minutes before cleaning avoid aggressive pressure washing.
It is important to ensure surface remains damp during 60 minute period as product becomes inactive once dry. Most ingrained organic matter and grime will be removed after one application.
- Please note: this product can temporarily stain lead or other flashing materials if not quickly washed off.
Health & Safety
Roof Clean Xtreme contains chlorine as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take care to avoid contact with fabrics during application. Toxic to aquatic life, wear protective gloves and goggles at all times. Roof Clean Xtreme can cause skin burns, avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.