Residue Remover for Natural Stone (5 & 25 litres) - Use prior to Sealing, after a "sweep-in" pointing compound. NOT FOR REMOVAL OF VISIBLE STAINS.
Ask Us A Question
Residue Remover is a powerful ecological cleaner that unlike other acid/alkaline cleaners, does not require any neutralisation process before application.
It is specially formulated to remove surface residue and contamination from natural stone paving and other surfaces where "sweep-in" compounds may have been used.
** Disclaimer- product is designed to remove the invisible resin film left by a sweep-in jointing compound prior to sealing - NOT VISIBLE STAINS left between the joints.
- Use neat or diluted to a 1:5 ratio depending on amount of residue present
- Apply with either a brush or garden sprayer
- Leave the product to penetrate and break down the surface residue (5 - 60 minutes)
- Agitate with a stiff brush and wash off with a pressure washer
- Re-apply if surface residue remains after first application
- Average coverage 6 - 8 m² per litre
- Safer to use
- Phosphate free
- No VOC
- Low odour
- PH 13 - Alkaline
- Low fuming
Health & Safety:
Non-flammable. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep container tightly closed and in a well-ventilated place. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.