Sandstone/Natural Stone Sealer 'DRY' Natural Finish
Natural Stone Sealer with a 'DRY' Invisible Finish
Effective impregnating sealer for sandstone, limestone, granite and slate
Smartseal Indian Sandstone Sealer and Natural Stone Sealer is a high quality, clear, solvent free acrylic impregnating coating system. Application of the sealer will alter the chemical structure of the porous sandstone or natural stone providing a excellent water repellent and stain resistant surface.
- One coat application to saturation (for best results apply 2nd coat 'wet on wet')
- 1 x 25 litre will treat 100 - 125 m² on average
- Resistant to algae, lichen and staining
- Dry finish
- Average coverage 4 - 6 m² per litre
- Application by roller or sprayer
- Touch dry 2-3 hours
- Fully waterproof 24 hours
- Lifespan of up to 5 years can be expected
- Suitable for Sandstone, Limestone, Terracotta, Travertine, Slate and Granite
- Can be used externally or internally
PREPARATION: Prior to application of sandstone sealer or natural stone sealer ensure surfaces to be sealed is clean, dry and free from contamination. If algae or stains are present pre treat prior to cleaning with a appropriate cleaning product.
**If applied to a surface where a "sweep-in" pointing compound has been used, the natural stone must be fully cleaned with a Residue Remover prior to sealant application.**
APPLICATION: A suitable pressure sprayer or roller is recommended taking care to
avoid any pooling. Application on vertical surfaces should be to full
saturation commencing at the bottom and working upwards.
One application is normally required, but for best results, apply 2nd 'wet on wet' coat within 30 minutes. Do not apply in damp conditions and make sure the temperature is above 10°C. Shake container well before use.
All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
SHELF LIFE: Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
12 months (in original sealed container).