Had some really heavy salting on the brickwork, and this product managed to remove probably 99% of it - just like everything else, Smartseal products just work. The remaining 1% or less I wire brushed off - the salting was so heavy, I'm amazed the product removed most of it. Definitely recommended, just follow the instructions and admire your new look bricks.
i have found this efflorescenc remover does the job very pleased with how it has turned out as you put it on you can see it working very good
1st class company and products, will not hesitate to use smartseal again. Really happy with my drive, its totally transformed the appearance and also the texture of the block paving. We watched the informative videos and read the advice from the website to decide on which products to purchase. The finish is 100% quality, applied the products as instructed using a sprayer ,it was really easy to carry out the job. Lots of passing people just stop and stare at my driveway, it's a beast, cannot fault it. Use smartseal you wont be disappointed, I guarantee, look at my driveway transformation.
Remove Efflorescence from Block Paving, Walls and Brickwork - 5 & 25 Litre
(Available in 5 & 25 litre) Removes salts and mineral whiteness from block paving, brickwork & patio slabs
Efflorescence Remover for block paving and brickwork.
- Quickly remove efflorescence whiteness caused by excess salt deposits.
- Apply direct without diluting from watering can or sprayer to affected areas, leave for 10 minutes and rinse away.
- Will remove un-wanted surface whiteness from block paving and brickwork. In severe cases process can be repeated, as required.
- If efflorescence remover is applied in preparation of block paving sealer or brick sealer being applied, leave for approx two weeks to ensure efflorescence does not re-appear
- Please note this product is not suitable for natural stone
Q: After spraying the Efflorescence Remover onto block paving, do you have to brush it into the block, or simply wait ten minutes? thank you
A: No, you don't need to brush off the Efflorescence Remover. You will need to just follow the below instructions: Apply direct without diluting from watering can or sprayer to affected areas, leave for 10 minutes and rinse away..
Q: Can this product be used to remove salt from my sandstone patio?
A: We do not recommend the use of acid-based products on natural stone. The issue should resolve on its own, so allowing the salts/minerals to clear gradually over time is your best option. You may find attempting to clear this with an acid-based cleaner could cause more problems.
Q: I have a red brick house which has some extensive salting, will this product removed heavy efflorescence staining?
A: This should certainly help to remove this from the bricks. Make sure to follow the instructions for the best results.
Average coverage ratio: 4m² per litre, therefore 25 litres will cover 100m²
Sealing: leave for 3 weeks after applying this product to ensure it doesn't reappear.
Please note this product is not suitable for natural stone.
We provide a national delivery service for our block paving sealer, pattern imprinted concrete sealer, roof coatings and tarmac restorer on a standard 2 - 4 working day basis. Dependent on weight, this is normally done by pallet or parcel carrier.
If you need products delivered quicker, for a small additional charge, orders placed before 1.30pm can be delivered within 1 - 2 working days to most parts of the UK, although this is dependent on the courier service in your area and the product/s ordered. If you require this service, please check on area availability by calling 01268 722500.
Our commitment is to supply all orders as placed and we offer a comprehensive guarantee of quality. Providing a reliable delivery service to all our customers is most important to us and this is backed up by the many satisfied customer testimonials we have received over the years.
If you need an order delivered to a different address, left somewhere at your property without a signature or left with a neighbour, just let us know.
We also try to maintain 100% stocking levels of our products at all times, so an immediate despatch is virtually guaranteed.
Our product returns policy can be viewed by visiting our Terms and Conditions section.
*Free delivery on orders over Â£75 are subject to the delivery address location.