Ask Us A Question
Brick and Masonry Sealer for Concrete Walls. Makes brickwork and masonry water resistant and protects from damp
Smartseal Brick Sealer is a high quality, clear, solvent free, breathable, impregnating coating system. Application of the brick sealer will alter the chemical structure of any brick or masonry surface providing a excellent water repellent and stain resistant surface.
- One coat application
- 1 x 25 litre will treat up to 125 m2
- Highly resistant to water, staining and organic growth
- Will not change appearance of surface
- Average coverage 5 m2 per litre
- Application by roller or sprayer
- Allows Walls to breathe
- Touch dry 2-3 hours
- Water resistant within 24 hours
- Lifespan 10 - 15 years
- Suitable for brickwork, masonry, cement, concrete, walls and facades
- Suitable for use over K Rend or Monocouche render systems
- Can be used externally or internally
Suitable for bricks, masonry and facades and protects against water ingress into brickwork and soiling. Surfaces treated with Smartseal impregnating brick sealer will remain cleaner and drier, reducing deterioration and cleaning costs.
- Oil and Water Repellent
- Prevents Organic Growth
- Stain and Dirt Resistant
- Solvent Free
For best results, apply generously allowing complete saturation. On most types of brickwork, coverage of around 5m² per litre is to be expected. On stone walls and specialist bricks, coverage up to 10m² per litre can be expected.
Store sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, use entire contents as soon as possible.
Do not apply at temperatures below 8°C.
Apply by sprayer, roller or paint brush. Once fully cured, the wall, brick, stone or masonry will have a clear dry/invisible finish.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Wear appropriate safety wear at all times. Technical data sheets and additional technical information is available upon request.
REACH Compliant Water-Based Protective Solution