Grout Magic - 237ml - Grout sealer for restoring or changing colour of wall & floor grouting
GROUT SEALER FOR RESTORING OR CHANGING THE COLOUR OF EXISTING WALL & FLOOR GROUTING
Grout Magic from Smartseal is the perfect solution to restoring wall and floor grout to make it look like new. Grout Magic can be used to restore the original look of grouting or if required, totally change the colour of wall or floor grout to create a dramatic new effect.
Grout Magic from Smartseal is a powerful colourer and sealer that will absorb and penetrate deeply into existing grout on walls and floor tiles. Grout Magic can give a totally new appearance to add a fresh, new look that will dramatically enhance the look of any tile installation. Grout Magic comes in a range of colours, which when completely dry and fully cured, will provide a durable protective seal to the grouting and help reduce the growth and spread of mould and mildew on floor and wall tiles. Grout Magic will also provide a protective barrier against staining.
In many cases after the grout has been stained it is very difficult to remove stains that may have formed over time. Rather than settling for grout that looks like it is half cleaned Grout Magic can transform the look of the grouting very quickly and easily. It is easy to apply and no DIY skills are required, just common sense.
Grout Magic can change the look and appearance of even the dirtiest, damaged and ugly looking grout to create a whole new look. The speedy and simple application process permanently seals and adds colour to make it look like new. Grout Magic can be used by professional tradesmen and homeowners with limited DIY skills.
- RE-COLOURS AND SEALS GROUT IN ONE GO
- MAKES OLD GROUT LOOK LIKE NEW
- VARIOUS COLOUR CHOICES AVAILABLE FROM LIGHT TO DARK
- CAN BE USED INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY
VARIOUS COLOUR OPTIONS AVAILABLE
237 ml bottle
Coverage rate will vary from 3 - 15m² per 237ml bottle. Coverage rate of Grout Magic will vary considerably depending on the width of the grouted joint as well as its density, texture and surface porosity.
- Ensure the area to be treated with Grout Magic is clean and completely dry prior to application
- If required, use Smartseal Grout Magic Pre-Cleaner before using Grout Magic.
- Shake the bottle vigourously before use.
- Apply Grout Magic in a thin coat over the grouted joint using a brush or sponge and apply evenly over the surface.
- Wipe off any excess Grout Magic that is on the tile surface straight away or within 60 minutes of application.
- To ensure best results two coats should be applied allowing 1-2 hours drying time for each coat.
- Do not wet the area for a further 48 hours.
NOTE: When using more than one bottle of the same colour of Grout Magic, mix all the product together to ensure an even colour match and consistency of finish.
We do not recommend using Grout Magic around porous surfaces i.e. unglazed tiles and porous natural stone surfaces as it could result in long term staining.
PLEASE NOTE:If application guidelines are not adhered to above and the product is applied too thickly onto the joint it could result in surface blistering, cracking and de-bonding of the product.