Mould & Mildew Remover - 500ml - Keeps tiles & grouting free from mould & mildew growth.
Ask Us A Question
POWERFUL MOULD AND MILDEW REMOVER
Mould and mildew is often found on grout joints in showers and other hard surfaces in bathrooms and kitchens. If left untreated, mould and mildew can cause a number of health issues that can in some cases become serious. Smartseal Mould and Mildew Remover is an effective, safe cleaner for the removal of mould and unsightly black spots on tile grout.
We recommend using the Mould and Mildew Remover to help prevent health problems and to keep your grouting looking clean at all times.
The Mould and Mildew Remover kills any mould spores that form on tile grout especially in damp areas like shower cubicles. It can be used on grouting and any type of floor or wall tiles, such as porcelain, ceramic, travertine, marble and granite.
Mould and Mildew Remover is used in kitchens, bathrooms, floors, walls, showers and other areas with grouted tiles.
- Removes mould & black spots from grout & silicone
- Suitable for use around plastic and enamel baths & showers
- Fast and effective results
- Prevents potential health issues
- Makes a home safer
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
1. Read entire label before using.
2. Spray the surface to be treated from 20-30cm away.
3. Leave to work for 20-30 mins, then agitate with a stiff brush or scouring pad.
4. In the case of stubborn stains i.e. such as on silicone sealants, spray again
and leave to work for up to 2-3 hours.
5. Clean the sprayed surface with a sponge & clean water.
Always test Mould & Mildew Remover on an inconspicuous area prior to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Avoid contact with metals and do not treat coloured surfaces.
We do not recommend using this product on artexed surfaces. Avoid splashes
on sensitive surfaces such as metal, wood or clothing.
Suggested First Aid Procedures
Eye contact: immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for approximately 15minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Skin contact: wash area in question with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medicalattention.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed; Do not induce vomiting, if nauseous drink 2-3 glasses of water. Seek medical attention immediately and show this container or label.