Remove Efflorescence from Block Paving, Walls and Brickwork - 25 Litre
Read more reviews
Ask Us A Question
Efflorescence Remover for block paving and brickwork.
- Quickly remove efflorescence whiteness caused by excess salt deposits.
- Apply direct without diluting from watering can or sprayer to affected areas, leave for 10 minutes and rinse away.
- Will remove un-wanted surface whiteness from block paving and brickwork. In severe cases process can be repeated, as required.
- If efflorescence remover is applied in preparation of block paving sealer or brick sealer being applied, leave for approx two weeks to ensure efflorescence does not re-appear
- Please note this product is not suitable for natural stone
Average coverage ratio: 4mē per litre, therefore 25 litres will cover 100mē
Sealing: leave for 3 weeks after applying this product to ensure it doesn't reappear.
Please note this product is not suitable for natural stone.