Grout Cleaner - 500ml - Easily removes grout stains from wall & floor grout joints
Ask Us A Question
Smartseal Grout Cleaner is a quick and very effective grout stain remover for use on bathroom tiles and especially a grout cleaner for shower tiles that have become dirty and stained over time. The grout cleaner can be used in conjunction with Mould and Mildew Remover to inhibit the growth of mould and mildew.
The grout cleaner and stain remover is a safe, effective formulation used to remove stubborn stains on wall and floor grout joints. If any mortar or cement residue is present, use Grout Haze Remover.
It is recommended to clean stained grouting in bathroom areas, kitchen hobs, floor tiles and grouting on natural stones tiles.
- GROUT CLEANER
- REMOVES STAINING ON GROUTING ON WALLS & FLOORS
- CAN BE USED AROUND PLASTIC & ENAMEL BATHS & SHOWERS
- EFFECTIVE GROUT WHITENER
- SHOWER GROUT CLEANER
- FLOOR TILE GROUT CLEANER
- WALL TILE GROUT CLEANER
- RAPID RESULTS
- EASY TO USE & APPLY
Smartseal Grout Cleaner is widely used on dirty and stained grouting on domestic and commercial floor tiles. It can also be used on wall tiles and worktops, where stained grouting can be hard to remove. Use with other protective internal sealers such as Smartseal Natural Stone Impregnator to keep the tile and grout areas protected once the grout has been cleaned.
If you would like to change the colour of the grout after you have used the grout cleaner you can use Grout Magic. Grout Magic works as a grout re-colourant and grout restorer to make old grout look like new.
SIZES AVAILABLE: 500 ml plastic sprayer bottles
APPLICATION & USAGE
ALWAYS SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Take care to read instruction on the label prior to use.
- Spray the stained grouted areas from approx 4-5cm away.
- Leave the grout cleaner to dwell on the surface for 25-30 mins then agitate with a stiff brush or scouring pad.
- On areas of hard to remove grouting stains such as on silicone sealants, spray the grout again and leave for up to 2-3 hours.
- After 25-30 minutes use a sponge & clean water to wipe the area clean.
Always make sure to test the Smartseal Grout Cleaner on an area of stained grout that is not too visible before using on the whole area.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Take care to avoid making contact with metals and do not apply to coloured or artexed surfaces. Avoid splashing on surfaces that could be sensitive to staining such as metal, wood or clothing.
QUICK USAGE GUIDELINES:
Dwell Time 20-30 mins
Applications/Coats - 1-2 coats
Method of application - Brush/Pad/Sponge
Do not dilute